Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oceanside Group Photoshoot | San Diego Group Photographer

 


Wow, this was a fun group photoshoot session!!! I met up with this beautiful family at the Oceanside Pier around sunset time. They dressed up in matching white tops and jeans, perfect for a beach shoot. The weather wasn't ideal for sunset time, but even overcast weather has its advantages. The photos turned out fabulous! This energetic bunch was just as excited as I was to shoot the whole family!! I think I may do this with my family too. It's a great gift for Mom and Dad, plus, it's a wonderful way to preserve your memories!!!



I was feeling the same feelings shooting these two young lovebirds as when I watched the Twilight Series. Feelings of my first puppy love hovered over me, LOL. Photographing these two, I realized how much I enjoy shooting couples and capturing fun and romantic shots.
















  


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shondra for your comment. I didn't get your message till today. I sent you an email, let me know if you are still interested.

      Delete