Friday, September 23, 2011

6 Month Photoshoot | Carlsbad Baby Photographer



I love photographing a baby's first year. It's so fun watching babies grow. I got the wonderful opportunity to photograph this cutie from baby bump to newborn and now 6 months later. She’s grown so much and her little smile is contagious. I absolutely adore happy babies. It’s been a pleasure photographing the S Family. You’re whole family is so photogenic and I love your energy!









I meet up with the S Family at a couple parks in Carlsbad for M's 6 months photos. Precious M was so happy go lucky, I love photographing her. I could literally photograph her forever. Even big sister got in a couple shots. I brought an antique stroller which turned out perfect for some of the red barn shots.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment