Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5 Year Photoshoot @ Jack's Pond | San Marcos Child Photographer

 This brother and sister love is precious!



Wow, I can't believe I've never been to this park before. This was such a fun park to shoot at. We didn't even make it to the pond. This little guy turned 5 so his Mom wanted me to photograph him and his little sister. Even Mom posed for a couple shots. For the most part, I followed the kids around. I had a lot of fun seeing the park through a 5 year olds eye. This adventurer wanted to explore everything! I love children who can enjoy nature! I was able to get a couple candid shots of him with his feather and even some cute ones of brother and sister laughing, which is what they did a lot of! I had fun!!!


I LOVE these vinatge style photos. They look so cute!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment