Monday, August 22, 2011

San Marcos Newborn Photoshoot | San Diego Newborn Photographer


Little C was only 7 days old when I went to the A Family home to take newborn photographs. Again this baby wanted to stay up and check out all the action. This is my second newborn photoshoot in a row that the baby didn't want to sleep. I think there was a lot of commotion going on and who could think about sleeping at a time like that. She did dose off a little here and there, but for the most part, she was alter.

 I've been trying for a year to get a baby to take a picture in this cute little pod my niece made for me. Thank you baby C for cooperating and letting me take such adorable pictures of you.



I had such a fun time photographing Momma A and her munchkins. Thank you for letting me come into your home and photograph you guys. The pictures turned out beautiful, which I'm not surprised. Beautiful family + positive vibe = beautiful photos!! And an even bigger thanks to Baby C for being so darn cute. It was my pleasure to photograph those cute little toes!!!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment