Monday, April 23, 2012

{Week 16} Project 25 | San Diego Underwater Photographer





WOW WOW and WOW...... taking underwater photos was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I used a camera and water housing to get these amazing photos of my family for a coffee table book I'm going to print through blurb.com, titled "H2O Unplugged." This water adventure sure has opened my eyes to all the possibilities photography has. I’ll never get bored shooting photos!













The hubby and I! =)




















Thank you to one of my besties, Kristin McGuire, for helping me achieve my vision!!! You did a great job taking the images that I'm in!! Thanks for letting us use your pool and for helping with the shots. You're a good friend and budding artist!! I love being creative with you and feeding off each other!


To see other cool Gimpse 52 Week Projects, go to Chic Critique!

No comments:

Post a Comment