Monday, November 5, 2012

Sneak Peek Beach Photoshoot | San Celemente Family Photographer

 

{Sneak Peek}

 I photographed this family a couple times last year. They've moved since then and hired me to capture their holiday photos this year!! It was fun working with this bunch again. The kids are active which makes for some fun candid shots! I love how Mom dressed the family for the beach photos... good job!!! H Family, you guys did AWESOME during your photoshoot!!!! Here's a sneak peek till you get the rest of your images.

 


 









 

2 comments:

  1. I like the useful info you provide in your posts. I will book mark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.

    Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
    Sign in to Gmail to access to all Gooogle services. Log in to your account or sign up to create a new account
    gmail sign in

    gmail log in

    what's gmail?

    slitherio

    Tank trouble

    happy wheels

    Strike Force Heroes

    ReplyDelete