Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fullerton University | Fullerton Family Photographer



This is my sunshine family. I swear, it appears to me that sun is always shining on this fun and outgoing family. This bunch has become one of my biggest supporters during the holidays. They show up dressed fashionably, matchy matchy and ready for anything. When the family is into it, SO AM I. The L Family wanted to do a special shoot this year since they were graduating Fullerton University. When they asked me to do this challenge, I of course signed right up. I drove all the way to Fullerton to take these awesome pictures of this awesome family! Thank you guys for always keeping it creative and bless you for letting me pose you guys ALL OVER THE PLACE, lol. =)
 















No comments:

Post a Comment