Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sculpture Garden Photoshoot | San Diego Family Photographer



This is the third year in a row that I’ve had the wonderful opportunity of photographing this awesome family.  They challenged me this year by keeping the location a secret till a couple days before the photoshoot. I showed up at this funky location and I was amazed. I fell in love right away and I couldn’t believe that I’d never been there before. Good job Momma L for finding this creative location. I had so much fun photographing everyone. The girls are naturals when it comes to photography. And the family was up for anything. I even climbed a wall for this shot below. Let’s just say I was into it…. but so was everyone else. This location was fun, quirky and a challenge that I had no problem facing head on. I can’t wait to go back and shoot more photographs here!!














No comments:

Post a Comment