Sunday, March 4, 2012

Encinitas Family Photoshoot | San Diego Children Photographer


Besides photographing an amazingly photogenic family. I also got to photograph a new area. In my style, I was asked to photograph behind the client’s house in Encinitas. I loved this location. The electric poles, the view of Encinitas, the dirt, hills, street, even a little bike track... this was the perfect location and it was a lot of fun photographing this family on the fly! The wind was blowing and it was cold, but you wouldn't know it by looking at the photos. In my opinion, they turned out amazing. This place ended up being a wonderful location for a photoshoot. Thanks guys for suggesting this place and for putting up with the cold. It was worth it!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment