Saturday, March 3, 2012

{Week 9} Project 52 | San Diego Children Photographer


I have ZILLIONS of ideas floating in my head!!!!!! I’m so glad I started the Glimpses 52 Week Project. I'm finally beginning to bring my thoughts to life. Not only is it making me take more photos, but it's also allowing me to create and think outside the box. During my week, it rained one day, so I took advantage of staying in and we dressed up and played with our umbrella. I broke out the angel wings and polka dot stockings and we had some fun.  I love the photos that look like M is getting ready to fly away. I'm a focus freak so it's very refreshing and exciting to take photos that have a majestic feel and are even a little burred. To finish up, we went outside and took some shots in the actual rain.  I love what I’ve been coming up with and this rainy day turned out to be exciting after all.








Project 25 with Chic Critique Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment